This week, I was sick on Monday, and left class after the quiz. Unfortunately, I missed the lecture about dynamic binding in Java and the Java virtual machine, so I felt rather lost on Wednesday. I realize how important it is to go to lecture, because concepts are just easier to understand when they are discussed.
I think the concepts we went over this week are really useful. Every week I marvel at the fact that I thought I knew Java so well, but I only seem to have scratched the surface of this language. I know that this is a class in Python, but I am getting more out of this class in Java.
The third part of the World Crisis Project is due on Wednesday. "Search" seems to be the only real functionality that we need to add. I think we are almost finished with that, and so we are going to add some "special features" to our website in the next two days. We have been working on the presentation, but are kind of confused what to put in the Powerpoint, since most of the presentation seems to be demos of the website and also the issue tracker apparently. We are also working on fixing the technical report. I am a bit confused about this, since I thought the TA was going to critique our first draft, but he only gave us a one line review of the paper. I am hoping that the rest of our paper was just fine.
I am looking forward to finishing the World Crises project and ending the semester on a good note. Three more weeks to go!!!!
I think the concepts we went over this week are really useful. Every week I marvel at the fact that I thought I knew Java so well, but I only seem to have scratched the surface of this language. I know that this is a class in Python, but I am getting more out of this class in Java.
The third part of the World Crisis Project is due on Wednesday. "Search" seems to be the only real functionality that we need to add. I think we are almost finished with that, and so we are going to add some "special features" to our website in the next two days. We have been working on the presentation, but are kind of confused what to put in the Powerpoint, since most of the presentation seems to be demos of the website and also the issue tracker apparently. We are also working on fixing the technical report. I am a bit confused about this, since I thought the TA was going to critique our first draft, but he only gave us a one line review of the paper. I am hoping that the rest of our paper was just fine.
I am looking forward to finishing the World Crises project and ending the semester on a good note. Three more weeks to go!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment